Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

What did you get for Christmas?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! What did you get?
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

RE: What did you get for Christmas?

I got a team associated B4 RS RTR, 17mm adapters for the mxt-2s, 1/8 buggy wheels/tires from suprasales on ebay, a spektrum SR300 receiver, and some little extra stuff (wire, connectors, heat shrink, etc.).

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I got a used sh.21 8 port....sposably just 2 tanks after break in...$71 what the heck...lol
    keep the shiney side up, the hammer down and the marshalls bored.....himoto rxb-1...himotoracingusa

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sweet! I got a Losi Ten-T as you all know. I love it. Eddie you'd be surprised, after a full 1 hour run with 3 tanks of fuel (I was breaking it in) and my battery is still full. I'm really pleased with it, starts up right away and handles great. Even after the issue I had, servo it still is goin strong.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I got an Axial SCX10TR. Gonna go scale and slow for a while. Also got a Traxxas waterproof ESC and servor for it.
    P4d4, Sl4sh & Vaterra Kemora

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Socks, pants and passion. Socks fit nice, pants were to short and the passion was great ....................... bet you thought it would have been a different answer

Most important was love and friendship from family and friends
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more

A couple pictures I posted elsewhere yesturday if you would like to see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zx71492.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	1341992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zu64214.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	1341993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bg94228.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	1341994  

We got helis for a couple of our kids, and I got one for my bro-in-law also. Unknown to me, my wife and mother conspired with Eddie to get another one here for me, so I got to join in the fun too. So now I do not have to wait until after the holidays to get one. Man, are those a blast. Although the cats don't think so after being terrorized by them all day!
    September 11, 2001
    Never Forget

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thats too awesome man, way to keep a secret Eddie lol. I had an awesome christmas hope everyone did.
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I Ordered a Bunch of stuff (Merry Christmas to Me!) for my RXB-1.
    Bump Box and most of the Billet Upgrades.....
    All from HimotoRacingUSA,,,,of Course...
    THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Thanks for the business as always bro!!!
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

congrats Rich...I'm my own santa too..lol...

your gonna like the billet upgrades....they are freakin light and very strong...the bump box is very nice..I like the 3 options to power it.. I bought one off ebay for CHEAP before I discovered I just burnt up the switch on my other one (I'm such a bone head...lol)...its kewl though as now I have a spare....I've had the priviledge of using other boxes and the himoto is tops in my opinion, especially fer the money
    keep the shiney side up, the hammer down and the marshalls bored.....himoto rxb-1...himotoracingusa

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah I was my own Santa this year too. When I told the wife I wanted a Nitro car, she said the shopping was done for me. SoI bought myself a .28 RXT-1, drill starter set with battery pack and charger,the complete Spektrum 2.4 transmitter, servo and reciever set, DuraTrax FlashPoint Infrared Temperature Gauge,6-cell 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH stick (cause the one that came with the sarter not that strong),MRC Super Brain 960 battery charger,HPI 5-cell 6V 3000mAh NiMH hump pack,after run oil, air filter oil, spare fuel line, body clips, fuel filter, billet braces for the RXT, glow plugs, antennea tubes (so i can get rid of the hot pink one that came with the car), metric allen wrenches, small screw driver set, extra brake set, (2) E-9000 servos (causethey are bad ass for a great price, now the truggy is equipped with them), asmall organizer for parts storage, anda Husky 22in. tool box to store it all in (the tool box is awesome,it has (2) removable organizers in the lid, and afixedcompartmentin the lid also). Oh yeah, and I did get my father in-law a heli. I will get a heli for myself as a after Christmas present! (lol)
    Miller Nitro Modz (MNM) mnmodz.blogspot

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wow.....Sick......You Scored it ALL at once....
    Way to Go!....You are gonna Love the RXT,,,it's a Great RC!
    THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: sick6stang

Yeah I was my own Santa this year too. When I told the wife I wanted a Nitro car, she said the shopping was done for me. SoΒ*I bought myself a .28 RXT-1, drill starter set with battery pack and charger,Β*the complete Spektrum 2.4 transmitter, servo and reciever set, DuraTrax FlashPoint Infrared Temperature Gauge,Β*6-cell 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH stick (cause the one that came with the sarter not that strong),Β*MRC Super Brain 960 battery charger,Β*HPI 5-cell 6V 3000mAh NiMH hump pack,Β*after run oil, air filter oil, spare fuel line, body clips, fuel filter, billet braces for the RXT, glow plugs, antennea tubes (so i can get rid of the hot pink one that came with the car), metric allen wrenches, small screw driver set, extra brake set, (2) E-9000 servos (causeΒ*they are bad ass for a great price, now the truggy is equipped with them), aΒ*small organizer for parts storage, andΒ*a Husky 22in. tool box to store it all in (the tool box is awesome,Β*it has (2) removable organizers in the lid, and aΒ*fixedΒ*compartmentΒ*in the lid also). Oh yeah, and I did get my father in-law a heli. I will get a heli for myself as a after Christmas present! (lol)

wow your hooked up... billet braces and all...the rxt is a good truck and very durable....which spektrum you get?.....and you sure that 3000 mah hump pack will fit in the box?...sounds like a baja pack..lol...freakin huge..lol if it fits you will be able to run atleast 1 1/2 hrs on a charge..lol

I like the 960 brain alot...I got a squid adapter coming so I can even charge my ignitors....

ohh Rich...I finally got me a 12v gel cell fer my box...this is gonna rock now..cmon summer..lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i flunked kindergarden cause i don\'\'\'\'t play around
    www.hobbyzip.com