Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

yuuuucki

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default yuuuucki

have I ever mentioned how much I hate bein sick?....had a long weekend with it being new yrs (worked 1/2 day thurs and off till mon.) and sick the hole freakin time...what a waste...lol.....anyways did a lil wrenchin on my rxt and rxb and came up with what ya would need to utilize a starter box with the rxt...also fiddles with the rxb..its in a bit rougher shape then I thought...lol...I need to either get all new axles or a small vice to straighten them...that and I tweaked my chassis..its saggin a lil in the center..lol....think the trips off the track were a bit harder on it then I suspected...was still running at the end so thats all that matters...gotta finish the race to have a chance winning it..lol
Old 01-04-2010, 08:55 PM
kuppler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yuuuucki

i know how you feel bro.... iv been off Dec 25th- Jan 3rd. back to work 2day. but monday night i Got Sick. Was in bed all day tues 90% of wed and im still geting over being sick. I still made my Race on sat..( Cant pass that up)
Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
ehroof

Hope your feeling better Randy
Old 01-10-2010, 09:49 PM
firebird78

dang I cant believe this....I finally start to feel better from the flu...for a hole freakin day...last night my chest started hurting and woke up with a runny nose and sore throat...get over the freakin flu and catch a cold....cant remember ever getting sick so easily...usually I am good..freakin sucks
Old 01-11-2010, 06:57 AM
ehroof

its called getting old bro
Old 01-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Swamp3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy isn't old he is ancient