Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

How to make my T3 go about 30-35mph?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 11:49 PM
hinracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to make my T3 go about 30-35mph?

What motor can i do to my electric T3 go about 30mph.....THX :stupid:
Old 04-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Timmy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first post on my forum. I would say get a 12-14T P94 and you will definatly get 30 mph. Make you you gear it correctly. O would say either 16-18T pinion gear depending on what motor you pick. It that is two pricey get a speed gem motor. I also have a T3 but I have a stock motor it it only goes about 22-23MPH
Old 04-06-2002, 06:06 PM
gubbs3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It takes more than just a motor to go fast. You would need at least a 14t motor and a 2000 pack. You also need a speed control that can handle the current drain from the motor. If you don't have good quallity batteries and speedo your speed will only last a few runs. I have seen 10 turn motors run as slow as a silver can 540 because the battery was shot. Then they got a new battery and fried the speed control. Firt get a speed control that can handle down to around 12 turns. Then get a high capacity pack, then get the motor.

Trying to run a hot motor without a good battery is like trying to run an Indy car on 87 octane, it just doesn't work.