Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Vantage racing carbon fiber pipes???

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:18 PM
mrsmartjohnson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vantage racing carbon fiber pipes???

Has anyone tried vantage Racing carbonfiber pipes?? I am interested if anybody has heard good things about Vantage racing carbon fiber pipes, do they make really good power or not?? Or are they mostly for looks and weight savings??
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 AM
ReaperGN

Default RE: Vantage racing carbon fiber pipes???

I run a vantage pipe on my tmaxx. Its the large .21 and up pipe and I run it on a .26 red dot. I love the sound and look. It sounds like a piped out pocket rocket. I noticed a huge improvement from the stock 3.3 pipe I had. The vantage stuff is expensive but the performance is awesome. If you got the cash go for it but be careful not to smash the pipe on something hard because it will crack.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
thef@st1

Default RE: Vantage racing carbon fiber pipes???

ive had my vantage pipe on an original lst and had bee on there for more than 5 years with no prob. i like how they dont get hot so you cant burn yourself. good investment go for it. sounds good to.