Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

redcat vortex

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 PM
brando44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redcat vortex

does any one know how good the redcat vortex epx pro with the brushless system is and about how fast do they run and if they would be compertive with the slash and blitz
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 AM
rccrazer

Default RE: redcat vortex

to run the spec class you would have to change the motor and ESC out. they only actually run 12t motors. the vortex EXP pro has a brushless system. that would be under a modified class. and if you want to compete with it, bring it on! i would upgrade to  universal drive shafts though. just because they don't break so easy and they really are more reliable. its a 39.98 USD upgrade for the front and rear.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:30 PM
rc_connection

i sell these and have one for my perosnal they are a great truck for the money the will run against the blitz and others will give them a run for money but for the price you can't beat this if you would like to purchase one please let me know i can give you cost of all the hopup if purchased from me. i am competive with ebay pricing thanks for looking
Old 05-24-2010, 03:55 PM
sportsstar298

hey rc connection i am interested in buying the vortex pro so can you contact me but it might be a bout a month before i can buy one