Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Crash and Burn :-)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 01:14 AM
kuppler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crash and Burn :-)

Well this is what happens when you take 1st place and showing off after a race.. LOL.. here is what happened.

I finished the race. Taking 1st place. i hit the straight away and hit the big burm/turn well in the end of that the wood on the side of the track had a hole in it. (NEEDS TO BE FIXED) and well my left front tire went into the hole and talk about a CRASH!!!! LOL.. well here is a pic..

IS THE WHEEL SUPPOSE TO BE THERE ????????????

in this pic you can see the hole in the wall where i hit. also you can see me getting some AIR with my Himoto Racing XB10 Buggy

Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Redharris

Default RE: Crash and Burn :-)

Bummer!

But you got to admit.......kinda Funny.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
sick6stang

That just sucks when crap like that happens and there was no need for it. Makes ya feel like crawling in a hole when everyone is looking. Next time quickly pass the controller off to a kid and stand there and shrug your shoulders. HAHA! I hope it looks worse then it actually is.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:47 PM
kuppler

ORIGINAL: Redharris

Bummer!

But you got to admit.......kinda Funny.
LOL yea it was kinda funny... all you can do is lol at it... the night was over so it didnt matter.. LOL...

ORIGINAL: sick6stang

That just sucks when crap like that happens and there was no need for it. Makes ya feel like crawling in a hole when everyone is looking. Next time quickly pass the controller off to a kid and stand there and shrug your shoulders. HAHA! I hope it looks worse then it actually is.

yes it looks worse then it is... i haven't torn into it yet. will do later 2day. but all that busted was the lower arm. if there is more ill post...