Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RE Little Ezra Smiles

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 10:56 AM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE Little Ezra Smiles

Its too bad to see this happen to Plasma (he gave a awesome e-maxx to Cika) http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_96...tm.htm#9671015 to Cika. Now this memeber is Suspended. Keep an eye out for stuff like this in the future, it seems like most of the time they end this way.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:33 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RE Little Ezra Smiles

Didn't the mod say not to restart this thread?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:38 PM
DaveG55

This is a perfect example of why I only give to people that I have some association with. Friends, family, church members, etc. It is not hard to find someone who is actually worthy of help.
I would no more give to an internet begger than I would a panhandler on a street corner.

One of the local tv stations here did a report on street corner beggers here a few years ago and most of them make more in a year beggin than I do working. So I'm 100% NOT surprised by any of this!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:45 PM
qoisdhc oqina
My Feedback: (-1)

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

This is a perfect example of why I only give to people that I have some association with. Friends, family, church members, etc. It is not hard to find someone who is actually worthy of help.
I would no more give to an internet begger than I would a panhandler on a street corner.

One of the local tv stations here did a report on street corner beggers here a few years ago and most of them make more in a year beggin than I do working. So I'm 100% NOT surprised by any of this!!!

Until you've read both threads and know the whole story i suggest you dont keep commenting on it.The mods locked the other thread this one will be too.He did nothing wrong, so LET IT GO![:-]
Old 06-06-2010, 03:20 PM
DaveG55

I have read everything on every thread about it. IMHO he did do something wrong. And when YOU make mod, then you can tell me what to say and do on RCU.

Till then, you "let it go"
Old 06-06-2010, 03:49 PM
qoisdhc oqina

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

I have read everything on every thread about it. IMHO he did do something wrong. And when YOU make mod, then you can tell me what to say and do on RCU.

Till then, you ''let it go''
And what did he did wrong exactly?And anyone can tell you what to say, your choice whether or not you listen.
I dont think i will let it go.Till you make mad, than you can tell me to let it go.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:16 PM
DaveG55

What did he do wrong? I think that SavageJim said it best in the locked thread.

"Justin, you have a lot of nerve coming on here.

I rest my case, You have SIX (6) RCs, and you KNEW how badly Ezra wanted one, yet you refuse to sacrifice one of your MANY RCs to make him happy.

What you did is not right; you preyed on Chip's kindness when it would have been very little inconvenience on your RC collection if you would have given Ezra one of yours.

You claimed you were needy, but you were not. You should have followed Chip's example and given Ezra one of your own. That is the bottom line.

Another thing, it is strictly against RCU rules to make multiple accounts. Justin, your primary account which is suspended is the only account you are allowed to have, this second one is therefore an illegal account, and I have just reported it.

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9782938/mpage_2/tm.htm#ixzz0q76rS4LB"

The begger even said he had FOUR rc's at the time and he came begging anyway
Again, IMHO, that is wrong and morally reprehensable.

Feel free to disagree and have the last word, and I'm sure you will, as I'm done with you and this post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:27 PM
qoisdhc oqina

Yet, he asked for parts...NOT A WHOLE CAR.I dont know why you people cant get that through your heads.

BYEBYE
Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did he do wrong? Well lets see.

1) Having 4 RCs and refusing to give one to Ezra. Just plain selfish.

2) Begging for parts and instead accepting an entire RC instead of A) saying no thanks all I need is parts and B) let me just give one of MY 4 to Ezra. Again, selfish.

3) Praying on the kindness of others.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:32 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This topic is done with, no more threads please.