Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Remember Little Ezra?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 02:58 PM
plasma 327

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Remember Little Ezra?????

Hi Fella's

Most of you will remember the "Little Ezra" thread where I gave the child a E-maxx, a mini and a few other RC related items.. I also now some of you sent other items as well..
All of you that hammered Justin Cika for being a scammer was RIGHT!!!!! Another member on here pointed out to me that S.O.B has offered to trade that child's e-maxx on RCU..
I am so furious I can barely contain my self right now!!!!! I just can't believe it!!!! I reallly thought he was sincere... BUT i was wrong!!!! I am so disappointed and just ????????????
I am just done trying to be so kind all the time as it seems to always bite back.. I am just going to take care of me and mine...
Thanks,

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 03:37 PM
redfisher1974

Default RE: Remember Little Ezra?????

Yeah I thought he would have traded it for Crack.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
plasma 327

It would not suprise me at all.. I should have listened but I always try to look for good in everybody..

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 04:08 PM
qoisdhc oqina
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah i saw the emaxx ad when he first put it up, and i just new it was the one you gave him.I thought about telling you or commenting but figured it wasnt worth it.Oh well.Im dealing with him now on another site, we'll see how it goes.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:11 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: qoisdhc oqina

Yeah i saw the emaxx ad when he first put it up, and i just new it was the one you gave him.I thought about telling you or commenting but figured it wasnt worth it.Oh well.Im dealing with him now on another site, we'll see how it goes.
All i can say is be cautious as he conned me and likely others as well...
Good Luck

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 04:17 PM
qoisdhc oqina

Well its a trade, and both items mine and his are worth around a whopping $15 lol So if i dont get mine no biggy, ill post bad feedback on him, and than just let bygones be bygones
Old 06-05-2010, 04:20 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: qoisdhc oqina

Well its a trade, and both items mine and his are worth around a whopping $15 lol So if i dont get mine no biggy, ill post bad feedback on him, and than just let bygones be bygones
Good Luck to you... Hope it works out for you..

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 04:30 PM
The Collector1
My Feedback: (2)

That dude has alot of nerve[:@] It has happened to me before thats why I dont help people like I use to. Thats just slimey[:@]
Old 06-05-2010, 04:32 PM
The Collector1
My Feedback: (2)

Doggone Dirtbag............sorry just a little venting
Old 06-05-2010, 04:39 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: The Collector1

Doggone Dirtbag............sorry just a little venting
I am with you 100 percent.. It definitely has halted my good nature for now..

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 04:46 PM
rc18junky

i check his profile and it has suspended on it

http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...1&memid=511084
Old 06-05-2010, 04:59 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: rc18junky

i check his profile and it has suspended on it

http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...1&memid=511084
Yes, I know.. He probably scammed another member I would say.. I hope he get what is coming to him!!!!

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 05:12 PM
quietnas1

All I can say is wwoooooooww!!!!! I knew this guy was full of it. I wonder if he has the balls to show his face in ths thread. Sorry to hear that man.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:17 PM
rc18junky

i bet he was not even out of work i look over his treads and found this , he said im a christian man

Well everyone has a right to praise God in what ever religion they feel fit. I feel God will take care of all his children, as long as they ask for forgiveness and live right. But I agree this site is NOT THE PLACE for that type of discussion. Were here to enjoy, discuss,buy,sell,trade and just enjoy our great hobby. But the "raghead" comment was a bit much. I agree there are some middle easterns who take the whole "praise Alla" thing a bit far by killing and bombing. This is not what our God is about. But when I was young I lived in Orlando and Vegas and honestly alot of those Middle eastern people where very kind and honerable people. Its just the bad people that are over there who make us all look at them as nuts. But theres "cRaZIeS" everywhere and in every nation. But I agree totally that when I linked into this forum I never thout it would open up with "praise alla" !,lol.... Im a christian man who loves my God and takes time to talk to him and prase him but this site is not the place. Just wanted to say what I feel.

the link
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_96...tm.htm#9692125
Old 06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: quietnas1

All I can say is wwoooooooww!!!!! I knew this guy was full of it. I wonder if he has the balls to show his face in ths thread. Sorry to hear that man.
I can say more but it is pointless as i feel people like him care about nobody but them selves.. You know you are &^%$% when you use a child for personal gain..
I really hope he does not post as I want all in RCU to see this thread and know what type of person this is.. I think if he post the mods will delete it and I want it to stay current..
I am sorry too, Thanks

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 05:59 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: rc18junky

i bet he was not even out of work i look over his treads and found this , he said im a christian man

Well everyone has a right to praise God in what ever religion they feel fit. I feel God will take care of all his children, as long as they ask for forgiveness and live right. But I agree this site is NOT THE PLACE for that type of discussion. Were here to enjoy, discuss,buy,sell,trade and just enjoy our great hobby. But the ''raghead'' comment was a bit much. I agree there are some middle easterns who take the whole ''praise Alla'' thing a bit far by killing and bombing. This is not what our God is about. But when I was young I lived in Orlando and Vegas and honestly alot of those Middle eastern people where very kind and honerable people. Its just the bad people that are over there who make us all look at them as nuts. But theres ''cRaZIeS'' everywhere and in every nation. But I agree totally that when I linked into this forum I never thout it would open up with ''praise alla'' !,lol.... Im a christian man who loves my God and takes time to talk to him and prase him but this site is not the place. Just wanted to say what I feel.

the link
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_96...tm.htm#9692125
LOL!!!!! I have no words, or any I can openly post if you guy's know what I mean.. Can you say"Blasphemer"

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
cumquat

im not trying to defend him or anything but something that has occurred to me is that maybe Ezra's guardians (as i recall it was his dad and grandmother) didnt want him to have them or he didnt want them after all. kids change their minds quick.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
quietnas1

Hmmmm NO!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:21 PM
mechanizeddeath

cumquat has a point but the turnaround on this was still too fast for my liking. I smelled scammer from the beginning, but given my own situation I was hoping it was real.

I'm unemployed for real, and although it has slowed me down financially, I've never been in a position where I've had to beg for anything, let alone steal from those with the best intentions.

The problem is that no amount of berating or public humiliation will change a person like him. PEOPLE LIKE HIM HAVE NO CONSCIENCE AS MOST OF US WOULD SEE IT. He probably wouldn't stoop to taking a life or armed robbery, but scamming others with a cute or sad story is fair game as far as he's concerned. This is no different than those people who panhandle as homeless and hungry but at the end of the day they go back to a warm, clean dorm room or apartment.

It's sad because there are a lot of good people out there who CAN be trusted, and this little scam isn't going to help them any. Maybe 5 years from now someone legit will be asking for help, and the first reply is going to be nothing but a link to these threads. Kind of sad, really.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:29 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: cumquat

im not trying to defend him or anything but something that has occurred to me is that maybe Ezra's guardians (as i recall it was his dad and grandmother) didnt want him to have them or he didnt want them after all. kids change their minds quick.
I was there and handed that child those rc's.. He lighted up like a boy that had never received any such gift before.. I just do not think he would be over them that quickly..
He was stricken with joy and kept thanking me more than i can say.. I just do not think that is the way it happened at all.. I spoke with the Grandmother personally and she was very pleased....
The father I did not meet so all I know about him was what Justin said.. I do not think the father took them as Justin was offereing them in trade on RCU..

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 06:32 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

cumquat has a point but the turnaround on this was still too fast for my liking. I smelled scammer from the beginning, but given my own situation I was hoping it was real.

I'm unemployed for real, and although it has slowed me down financially, I've never been in a position where I've had to beg for anything, let alone steal from those with the best intentions.

The problem is that no amount of berating or public humiliation will change a person like him. PEOPLE LIKE HIM HAVE NO CONSCIENCE AS MOST OF US WOULD SEE IT. He probably wouldn't stoop to taking a life or armed robbery, but scamming others with a cute or sad story is fair game as far as he's concerned. This is no different than those people who panhandle as homeless and hungry but at the end of the day they go back to a warm, clean dorm room or apartment.

It's sad because there are a lot of good people out there who CAN be trusted, and this little scam isn't going to help them any. Maybe 5 years from now someone legit will be asking for help, and the first reply is going to be nothing but a link to these threads. Kind of sad, really.
Never have truer words been spoken!!!!!

God Speed

Chip
Old 06-05-2010, 07:21 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

Same thing with "charities" and "non-profit" organizations I believe there all out to scam you.

I worked for a catholic non-profit school district a few years back, got paid extremely low wages for network admin/helpdesk(seeing they were too cheap to hire a pc tech) literally $10 a hour(going rate was $45 a hour), as well as the teachers (they were making $24k a year where public school teachers were $45kish here). My buddy (only reason I didn't quit after the 1st week) who was my boss was making $30k as the IT director we were like OK its non-profit the schools are kinda shabby its for the children crap. We accidentally got sent a spreadsheet of the higher ups pay. The one secretary was making $95k a year, a priest was getting paid $100k, and 8 others were getting insanely high pays($100k+), and all expense paid vacations, where they weren't even reimbursing me for gas (they had 4 campuses 15 miles apart I had to drive to 2-3 times a day back and forth). Honestly I heard last march from my ex-boss (he quit with me) who still had a friend there that they went under cause the donors got wind of the scam and pulled out.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:59 PM
mechanizeddeath

That fortunately isn't the case with ALL non profits, but there are plenty of executives who pull down high six figures while their underlings make half what they'd be making elsewhere. My mother is a social worker and she's seen it many, many times. I'm not going to go naming names as it isn't appropriate, but it pays to do your homework before donating anything.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Chip, I am so sorry that Justin has done this to your kind and charitable heart. I do hope the good in you is not snuffed out from this experience.
But of course, do just like you said you were going to do: become selective of who you give your charity and good will to.

Justin did not just betray you, he actually betrayed us all, we the entire RC community. We as RC fans are known to be a helpful lot; I see it all the time at the track and talking to people in the hobby shops and local RC places.
What he did to you has given the RC community a black mark and I find it terrible that there are RC guys who would do such a thing rather than help further and promote the hobby.

Worst of all: he has betrayed Ezra, his own nephew, a little boy who really was very happy to receive the RCs. I saw it in his face in the pictures you posted. I too am very upset that Justin literally ripped the new E-Max away form Ezra's arms just to try to sell it. I am sorry, but there is no way such a young boy who was so happy to get the RC can outgrow it in just a matter of months. I have been into RCs for years, and I have yet to outgrow or get tired of mine.

To anyone who happens on this thread and/or any possible new RC fans, please do not think we RC fans are like this guy. We are a helpful lot, though opinionated, we are happy to have you become a fellow RC fan and will try to help as best we can.
Again, please do not think that we RC fans are like this guy. More of us are actually like Chip, good willed and helpful.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:10 PM
qoisdhc oqina

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Chip, I am so sorry that Justin has done this to your kind and charitable heart. I do hope the good in you is not snuffed out from this experience.
But of course, do just like you said you were going to do: become selective of who you give your charity and good will to.

Justin did not just betray you, he actually betrayed us all, we the entire RC community. We as RC fans are known to be a helpful lot; I see it all the time at the track and talking to people in the hobby shops and local RC places.
What he did to you has given the RC community a black mark and I find it terrible that there are RC guys who would do such a thing rather than help further and promote the hobby.

Worst of all: he has betrayed Ezra, his own nephew, a little boy who really was very happy to receive the RCs. I saw it in his face in the pictures you posted. I too am very upset that Justin literally ripped the new E-Max away form Ezra's arms just to try to sell it. I am sorry, but there is no way such a young boy who was so happy to get the RC can outgrow it in just a matter of months. I have been into RCs for years, and I have yet to outgrow or get tired of mine.

To anyone who happens on this thread and/or any possible new RC fans, please do not think we RC fans are like this guy. We are a helpful lot, though opinionated, we are happy to have you become a fellow RC fan and will try to help as best we can.
Again, please do not think that we RC fans are like this guy. More of us are actually like Chip, good willed and helpful.

Amazingly spoken.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.