RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Car General Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/)
-   -   Please help me identify this 1/10 sedan (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/10500429-please-help-me-identify-1-10-sedan.html)

BKoz559 05-03-2011 09:37 PM

Please help me identify this 1/10 sedan

1 Attachment(s)
I'm clueless. No markings or logos other than the "Trinity" sticker. I bought several cars and equipment from someone and this was part of the package. I was thinking it may be a MRC/Academy but I am having a heck of a time trying to find photos on the internet. Any help is surely appreciated.

Foxy 05-03-2011 10:43 PM

RE: Please help me identify this 1/10 sedan

It looks like a model I have, but rather than stick my neck out, I'll check at home later and let you know for sure.

ThunderbirdJunkie 05-04-2011 07:10 AM

Can't think of the name, but Trinity sold a Team Magic (ITBJRC) manufactured touring car. It was a fairly inexpensive car built for spec racing. Can't remember WTH it was.

378 05-04-2011 08:02 AM

Shaft drive...spoked wheels...nice car! Lift it, throw some knobbly tires on it, and have fun rallying!

Scottgir 05-04-2011 10:28 AM

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

Can't think of the name, but Trinity sold a Team Magic (ITBJRC) manufactured touring car. It was a fairly inexpensive car built for spec racing. Can't remember WTH it was.
Nice call TBJ. Not many people remember the Trinity Tspec. It was a solid design but cheaper quality plastics etc. The chassis wasn't as stiff as most liked as well, BUT it was considered one of the better value priced touring cars.

It was a spec racer with its own class.

BKoz559 05-05-2011 03:41 PM

I searched some photos of a Trinity T-Spec and found some that look like my car. I'm convinced it's a Trinity but, was the T-Spec the only model they manufactured? Otherwise that's what I'm calling it.

proanti1 05-05-2011 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: BKoz559

I searched some photos of a Trinity T-Spec and found some that look like my car. I'm convinced it's a Trinity but, was the T-Spec the only model they manufactured? Otherwise that's what I'm calling it.
yes, it is the only electric touring car they made. They also made the reflex NT, which didn't do very well. Trinity hasn't had very good luck with non-pancar stuff.

ThunderbirdJunkie 05-05-2011 05:53 PM

The Reflex NT was a Team Magic G4 wasn't it?

And the Street Spec didn't do too bad, all things considered.

cenracer1 05-06-2011 09:38 AM

Thats a Trinity Tspec.. I have a couple of them and I run on saturday nights with a few more... They haven't been around in a while so parts are a little scarce... what are your plans for it?

BKoz559 05-06-2011 08:04 PM

It's in very good condition considering that it's about 5 years old (I'm guessing). I'm not a touring car buff so, I think it's destined for Ebay. I also acquired a TC3 in the deal and it's probably going to end up on the auction block as well.