RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Car General Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/)
-   -   CRASHES, SMASHES & BASHING!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/9358163-crashes-smashes-bashing.html)

sick6stang 12-24-2009 10:36 PM

CRASHES, SMASHES & BASHING!!

<span style="color: #ff0000"><span style="color: #000000">Please post your <span style="color: #ff0000">PICTURES <span style="color: #000000">and/or <span style="color: #ff0000">VIDEOS <font color="#000000">of your Himoto Racing vehicle(s)crashes, smash ups, and bashing the compitition here on this thread.</font></span></span></span></span></span></p>

sick6stang 12-24-2009 10:53 PM

RE: CRASHES, SMASHES & BASHING!!

1 Attachment(s)
Here we are at the school parking lot. 12-24-09. I have my Himoto RXT-1, and my two friends have their 3.3 Traxxas T-Maxx's. I was trying to tune my high speed needle. I was running back and forth in the same spot for about 5 minuets, when a T-Maxx darted out into my path. Check out the carnage! The crash occured with both vehicles traveling at wide open throttle. This T-Maxx got owned by my Himoto RXT-1. One up for the Himoto!! (lol) Two pictures are of the accident scene. We had to gather up some of the T-Maxx parts. Look at the RXT-1 compaired to the T-Maxx.

ehroof 12-24-2009 10:56 PM

Nice, the tmaxx has no chance in a collision with and rxt, the rxt is a rock compared to the tmaxx..... I own 2 of the tmaxx's, a 3.3 and a 2.5 and they are always breaking something.  

firebird78 12-24-2009 11:00 PM

nice...lol...

Sgt.Jonny 12-25-2009 08:07 AM

I agree Eddie, I've seen a Traxxas Nitro 4tec at wide open when it crashed, it was deadly, split the car in half. I've flipped my Rapida at 3/4s and it landed right on its wheels.

Fla.Ryder 12-25-2009 10:29 AM

yea... himoto makes some rocks... one time when my torpeda took off on me it hit a big green dumpster at just about full speed it bent the front and back drive shafts that go to the diffs like bannanas but didnt brake nothing... the only thing i ever broke on it was the pullstart.. now i brake things on my losi all the time but i also drive it whole lot more..

Excalibur2219 12-25-2009 05:13 PM

yeah my friends tmaxx is constaly breaking a arms and all sorts of stuff and ive only really broken body mounts on my viper o and spur gears( Hit a 4 by 4 that was buried like 3 feet in the ground at almost full speed stripped out half the spur gear and broke apart the front of my body and that was it

rclynx 12-25-2009 08:14 PM

I love to see posts like this .............. I do carry parts for Traxxas but I don't carry the models ............. would you care to guess which model parts I have the most of? RPM parts for the ever breaking T-maxx ........... LOL

sick6stang 12-25-2009 10:58 PM

Yeah I was told by (someone) to watch and see how often my friends T-Maxx's break and they have to fix them. I came to understand that they fix them every time they run them. (lol) The sad thing was that the T-Maxx in the photos above, he just bought the front wheels and tires, both baulk heads and the upper and lower A-arms. I destroyed all of that, plus the drive axle looked like it shattered, the servo split in three pieces and the one shock look like it exploded. I was like DAMN!!! fired up my RXT and drove it around his T-Maxx. It hit so hard that my reciever started to act funny. I had to resync it to the transmitter.

Swamp3r 12-26-2009 12:13 AM

SAWEEEEEET love hearing that

sick6stang 01-01-2010 09:26 PM

My RXT had a date with a cement curb with attached cement sidewalkofthe Elementary School.

sick6stang 01-01-2010 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry the pictures did not post on the first try.

bkfamily1 01-01-2010 11:17 PM

i feel your pain, bro