RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Car General Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/)
-   -   The Daily B.S. Thread (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-car-general-discussions-179/9457412-daily-b-s-thread.html)

sick6stang 01-29-2010 12:13 AM

The Daily B.S. Thread

Just wanted to make a thread we can all shoot the **** on.

sick6stang 01-29-2010 12:15 AM

RE: The Daily B.S. Thread

Hey guys and gals! Does anyone know if there is room for a .28 on one of the Himoto on-road cars? Looks like there might be a problem with the rear mount exhaust on the .28

sick6stang 01-29-2010 12:48 AM

anyone planning on running this weekend?

kuppler 01-29-2010 01:20 AM

just to let u know this thread will most likely get Deleted. it has nothing to do with himoto. so the mods will probably del it. just a heads up.

ehroof 01-29-2010 07:24 AM

ORIGINAL: sick6stang

Hey guys and gals! Does anyone know if there is room for a .28 on one of the Himoto on-road cars? Looks like there might be a problem with the rear mount exhaust on the .28
I have fit some big blocks in the 1/10'ths but there may be an issue with the exhaust manifold hitting the rear tires because the car's ams are not as long as the trucks and truggys. I am sure there must be a fix for it somehow, i guess you will have to let us know :)

ehroof 01-29-2010 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: sick6stang

anyone planning on running this weekend?

supposed to be in the 20's over the weekend so i dont think so :(

firebird78 01-29-2010 08:17 AM

prolly a foot of snow so I doubt it...unless someone wants to send me a kyosho blizzard...lol

bkfamily1 01-29-2010 08:51 AM

It's 4° here today - I do not expect much running! And I have to work on my son's car with him - needs brake pads and maybe rotors. Plus the usual slate of soccer and basketball games. But I am sure I will get in a bit of time on the heli.

pede_187 01-29-2010 10:12 AM

20F (-7C) / feels like 6F (-14C). I think I"ll go and get ready for a run of my RC10B4 on this beautiful day.

sick6stang 01-29-2010 06:30 PM

Yeah same here, it was 7 out this morning in the sun. The wind is killer also. As far as this thread I was bored last night. I am getting anxious for all the stuff I ordered to get here. Got the Pantera body for the RXT. Going to paint it Grabber Orange and Black. Looking forward to sticking Himoto Racing decals on it. Would have painted it today but we had a water line freeze and burst. Spent most of the day digging a ditch in 7 degree weather with howling wind. Fun Fun!!