RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Airtronics M11X vs. Radiopost TS 401

Old 12-19-2012, 03:29 AM
cirec

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Airtronics M11X vs. Radiopost TS 401

I'm torn between these two. Based on a Youtube video I saw, the M11X's latency is 4 ms. I see that the frame rate speed for the TS 401 is 5.5, 10.5, and 16.5 ms. Is frame rate speed the same as latency? Can the M11X use AA batteries? I want to use lipo packs if it can't, but then that means spending more money for a radio. Has anyone had problems with either radio?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Johnnysplits

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Airtronics M11X vs. Radiopost TS 401

Frame rate is latency. There is no way you can see the difference between 4ms and 5.5ms so that shouldn't be a concern. I recently just sold my M11X and I know it came with a Nimh pack in which I replaced it with a Life pack.  I sold the radio simply because I never used 3/4 of the features it has. I have a Futaba 4PL now and I love it. And even with it, I don't use a lot of the features. The Radiopost looks like a toy compared to the Airtronics.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:15 PM
murph1121

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Johnny splits is an idiot the radiopost 10x more advanced than his 4pl n the rec. r hakf the price

Search this Thread