Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Airtronics M11X vs. Radiopost TS 401

I'm torn between these two. Based on a Youtube video I saw, the M11X's latency is 4 ms. I see that the frame rate speed for the TS 401 is 5.5, 10.5, and 16.5 ms. Is frame rate speed the same as latency? Can the M11X use AA batteries? I want to use lipo packs if it can't, but then that means spending more money for a radio. Has anyone had problems with either radio?
    Associated 2WD SC10
    Losi SCTE

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Airtronics M11X vs. Radiopost TS 401

Frame rate is latency. There is no way you can see the difference between 4ms and 5.5ms so that shouldn't be a concern. I recently just sold my M11X and I know it came with a Nimh pack in which I replaced it with a Life pack.  I sold the radio simply because I never used 3/4 of the features it has. I have a Futaba 4PL now and I love it. And even with it, I don't use a lot of the features. The Radiopost looks like a toy compared to the Airtronics.
    Traxxas Slash - AE SC10FT - HPI Baja SC - Axial scaler - Axial Wraith -Aeromarine Avenger Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Johnny splits is an idiot the radiopost 10x more advanced than his 4pl n the rec. r hakf the price