Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

A cheap servo case repair!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 12:59 PM
fastmaxxcooper
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A cheap servo case repair!

I was super bummed when I took my trf201 off some bigger jumps and found I had cracked my servo case. A replacement from ebay or towerhobbies was about $40. The servos new are $130. I looked around a bit, and I found Ron's Heliproz South. They had the upper case alone, without having to buy the aluminum main case too. If you e-mail Futaba, they will give you a part number of just the upper case. For a S9351, the part number was HSP78768. Only $3.23 each! I have a few of these servos so I bought four of them as backup. Now I just have to transfer the sticker.

Heres a link to the site and specifically the case cover that you would be looking for if you had a S9351.

http://www.ronlund.com/rcheli-prod/HSP78768.html

Old 05-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Johnnysplits

Default RE: A cheap servo case repair!

$130 and still cracked the case.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:19 PM
fastmaxxcooper
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: A cheap servo case repair!

at least the cheap part broke. the servo wasn't padded in the buggy.