Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

futaba s9402 servo problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 04:30 AM
jake.m1993

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba s9402 servo problem

hey guys i bought a kyosho v one rrr with futaba receiver 3jp i think with futaba s9402 high speed servo's and my throttle servo has been playing up like twitching with no throttle and sometimes stick on full throttle when i try to brake from full throttle , should i just get a new servo or is it something else? some help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Jake
Old 05-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: futaba s9402 servo problem

If you have no means of trying a different radio/receiver combo, perhaps consider asking someone else to verify if the servo gives them problems. The 9402 is not known to be a fragile servo, I expect you either have a radio issue or indeed the servo is simply shot.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:30 AM
jake.m1993

iv tried a random hitec reciever with the servos and the throttle is fine and the steering goes spastic, btw i forgot to mention that the throttle servo only was heeps twitchy while the engine was running i asked my dad what he think it would of been , he said possibly the engine vibration but im not 100% sure, if any has had a similar problem please help? 

Cheers jake
Old 05-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If two different receivers give you the same problem, then its the servo. Also, glitching from vibration is common in servos that are shot. Shame, good servo when it works, very fast.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:15 PM
jake.m1993

aHA,  found the problem   pulled apart the servo , at the mini circuit board the yellow wire was broken off the solder and must of been barely touching while i was using it thank god i didnt use it much more lol , with a Rb V12 motor could of been destruction :/