Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Mars EX-1

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Aggdaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mars EX-1

Does anybody have a MAR EX-1 manual they would like to share with me? I just traded for this transmitter to use for Mini-Z's but programming this thing is sooo unintuitive. I really need a manual, if anyone could spare one or copy one for me and upload it. I would appreciate it.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Venomm

Default RE: Mars EX-1

It is indeed a complex radio, but I love it (after reading the manual, Istill dont know how to work the laptimer device)
To upload the whole manual would take me to much time but if you have any specific questions, I will answer them. Make sure you now how to get in to the functionlevel, as this is where you can make a few basic settings to each different car you have programmed in to the radio.
Take your time to work things out once you know how it works you wont trade that radio for anything in the world

How is your japanese? KoPropo has a japanese manual on its site ;-)
Old 09-26-2004, 09:09 AM
Aggdaddy

Thanks Venom. A fellow racer of mine showed me where to download the english manual for free. Great Radio.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:17 AM
davgraph

Hi there, I'm having the same problem. Could you please tell me where I could find the English manual for the KO Propo EX-1 Mars radio?.... My email is [email protected] THANKS
Old 10-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Aggdaddy

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/manual/ko_ex-i.pdf