Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

problems with my servos gitching, Help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

problems with my servos gitching, Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 07:36 PM
curtis c
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problems with my servos gitching, Help

Hi, this is my first post so excuse the mistakes, I have many years experiance with planes but none with trucks. I am having a glitch in all the servos when the idle speeds up, dose not always do it and it has got alot better by rapping the reciever in foam. The truck is a hot bodies dirt demon. From what I have read on here it is not a quality truck. So I am going easy on it to keep from breaking any more parts. I am able to run the truck but I have seen it jump from forward to reverse on its own and this will soon break somthing. Any thoughts?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:08 AM
splcrazy

Default RE: problems with my servos gitching, Help

an owner of a local hobby shop told me once that glitching can be caused by the reciever crystal getting old or damaged by having to many crashes , try changing the crystals in the transmitter and reciever
Old 01-02-2008, 08:50 AM
curtis c
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: problems with my servos gitching, Help

Thanks for the reply, I will try that, howerver that problem is the smallest now because the rears have striped out and I am now looking for a new chassy to put the motor and radio in. thanks again