Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

DX2 vs. DX3

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:41 PM
enjoyinnm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX2 vs. DX3

So I just bought a DX2 from our favorite EBAY I don't know the differences other than the 3rd channel. Please post your comments. I hope I made a good purchase at $152! Thank you!
Old 05-14-2008, 06:44 PM
macz

Default RE: DX2 vs. DX3

Good radio...the barn floor has them for $139.....I had one but I'm upgrading to the DX3R. I'm gettin DX3R for $277 shipped...
Old 05-14-2008, 07:05 PM
spikeitaudi

DX3.0 also has lap counter capability DX2 doesn't. The DX2 has only 2 memory spot. The DX3 has at least 3 if not more.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:11 PM
torridomax

nice radio im gonna pick it up for myself i dont see myself ever needing the third channel, if anyone thinks diff let me know btw i seen the DX3R on ebay for 259 and 15 shipping
Old 05-18-2008, 01:55 AM
dacaur

Well, you could probably get along with just 2 channels... but keep in mind that your interest in the hobby will probably change over time.... Mine has... Who is to say you wont get into rock crawling? You will want a third channel for that, for rear steer or a rear dig... and if you get a nitro truck with reverse.. you will need the 3rd channel for that too.... If you can afford it, get the better radio... The thing about radios... if you buy too much radio, you just have features you dont use... if you dont buy enough radio, you have to buy a new one... think about that.... I Got a futaba 3pm even though I dont have anything right now that uses 3 channels.... but im into rock crawling so will probably need 3 channels sometime in the future....

Always buy the best radio you can afford!