Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Tekin BC67 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 02:02 AM
darottweiler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tekin BC67 Charger

I just got a Tekin BC67 charger off ebay as part of an rc10 b3 buy, but there are no instructions. Does anyone know the best way to use this charger for have instructions...thanks in advance for anyone who can help. Email [email protected] if you have a copy you can send me...thanks.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:46 AM
cumminspuller

Default I've got one.........

I have a BC67 only used it about a dozen times...........I have the box, instructions and everything it came with.........out of curiousity what did you pay for it?

Jay
Old 06-03-2003, 10:59 AM
darottweiler

Default Tekin Bc67

I didn't pay anything for it. I guy a bought an RC10 B3 threw it in because he couldn't find one of the motors it was suppose to come with. If you have a scanner i wouldn't mind a copy of the instructions. I pretty much figured it out, but you never know what i could be missing for adjusting. Thanks