Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

,PLEASE HEP ME WITH MY SPEKTRUM!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

,PLEASE HEP ME WITH MY SPEKTRUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:57 AM
mattyb13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ,PLEASE HEP ME WITH MY SPEKTRUM!!!

Hi all
Old 08-14-2008, 09:06 AM
mattyb13

Default RE: ,PLEASE HEP ME WITH MY SPEKTRUM!!!

Sorry about the last post. I am DESPERATELY hoping you guys can help me with a problem i am having. Please...!
I have been using the AIRTRONICS MX-3 Radio system on my matrix buggy for over a year flawlessly. I just purchased the SPEKTRUM DX 3.0. Here is my problem. I took the ORION 2300 NIMH batts out of the Airtronics transmitter and used them in my Spektrum Transmitter with no problems. The transmitter batts needed a charge so I have been using an Airtronics rx/tx charger for the past year to simultaneously charge my tx and rx pack. It has worked great. Last night I checked to see if my Airtronics transmitter charging leac would fit the Spektrum, it did so I plugged it in assuming the Airtronics charger would charge the Batts in the Spektrum Transmitter as it did the Airtronics transmitter. I woke up this morning expecting fresh batts in the Spektrum transmitter and NOTHING. No power in the Spektrum transmitter at all... No lights on the charger, I removed the batts and tried them in my airtronics charger and nothing there either. What could I have done???THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:49 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: ,PLEASE HEP ME WITH MY SPEKTRUM!!!

My guess is opposite polarity on the two as far as plugging in. Try some AAs to see if the TX is ok. If you didn't turn it on when plugged in , it should be ok.