Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spectrum 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Car-Tune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum 2.0

I have aspectrum 2.0 radio and receiver. I have the problem that when I drive the car about 100 feet from where I am standing all the sudden the car will take off on its own, I have even instaled a failsafe and the car still seems to be doing it. At one time it took off on me and the car crashed and I walked towards it to get a signal from the car again and still will not make contact for some reason. I have tried using my friends radio and it still did the same. I beleve its the receiver or too short of an antena on the receiver, but I have never cut or touched the atena.

Can anyone please help!!

Thanx in advance!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:40 AM
gearjammen

Default RE: Spectrum 2.0

check your on off switch. also try switching the throttle servo with the steering servo at the reciver box try switching batterys . you can plug your battery straight into your reciver to eliminate the on/off switch.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:57 AM
Car-Tune

Default RE: Spectrum 2.0

I dont have an off/on switch, I removed it to make it lighter cus I added a failsafe. Im pretty sure and I hope its the receiver, I just ordered a new receiver but wont be able to try it till I go home in April.... Im in Iraq.[:@]