Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

SPECKTRUM 2.0

Old 10-04-2009, 07:39 PM
crzsteveo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPECKTRUM 2.0

does anyone have this radio? if so how good of a radio is this....im thinking of buying it from a guy for like 60 bucks and wanna know if its a good radio or bad.....this will be my first 2.4ghz radio cuz there to expensive for me so i thought this would be a good deal cuz alot of people said that 2.4 is the way to go and theres no interference....ssooo please help!!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:11 PM
bigdaddy87547

Default RE: SPECKTRUM 2.0

I personally use my dx2.0 for my nitro rustler, ntc3 and mini t. I first purchased a dx3.0 with no receiver for $50.00. For the price you are talking about, see if you can get a receiver too. I had to purchase one seperatly $70.00 is what it cost. Purchasing the receiver plus transmitter cost the same price as a new kit with out servos.

As far as functionality goes, it is great. plenty of settings. It is only 2 channel though. if you need 3 channels, I'd suggest a dx3.0
Old 07-02-2010, 08:17 AM
fluxme
My Feedback: (18)

i use a dx2 for my savage been useing it for 4 years evry weekend no problems
Old 01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Car-Tune

IVE HAD MINE FOR 2 YRS AND NOW i HAVE PROBLEMS, THE CAR COULD BE TO MY SIDE AND IT WILL LOSE CONECTION....(sorry for capitals)

It hapens on and off so be carefull, mine has not done it in two weeks and all the sudden it does it again.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:15 PM
MCSRacing
My Feedback: (2)

i have had a dx 2.0 like 5 years and its been a great radio very reliable. never have had any problems other than a antenna wire getting pulled loose from the circuit board .. was my sons fault, he ripped it out LOL ... so i soldiered it back on and its still working great ... the spektrum is a good reliable radio .. i gave it to my wife and she uses it every weekend, it works flawless.