Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

SPEKTRUM Sr3300T receiver only for nitro? or brushless electric too???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

SPEKTRUM Sr3300T receiver only for nitro? or brushless electric too???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 11:22 PM
sebhitman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPEKTRUM Sr3300T receiver only for nitro? or brushless electric too???

hey guys i have this Sr3300t that came with my spektrum dx3s , and i want to know if it's made for nitro only or electric too can have telemetry??

let me know

i would install it inside my rustler , i know it doesn't quite fit in a slash.... not enough antenna wire....... (thats weird)

was this meant to be outside a car or inside the normal receiver casing? cause this antena is small !
Old 06-23-2010, 04:33 PM
sebhitman

Default RE: SPEKTRUM Sr3300T receiver only for nitro? or brushless electric too???

anyone? :P just anxious\!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:25 PM
alexchen86

Default RE: SPEKTRUM Sr3300T receiver only for nitro? or brushless electric too???

I have my SR3300T receiver in my Sprint 2 Flux and that's an electric. No problems at all. Telemetry range do keep in mind is only effective within a few 50 feet at best. It's not always accurate either...only the temperature sensors are which are the most important to me anyway, I do have it setup for speed and I know my Flux setup on 3Slipo goes faster than 60mph.

You can use it for nitros too it comes with a little hook thing you can attach to your motor head. Also you can monitor speed as well in the same way. Just make sure the infared stickers and the infared reader are well secured. If the stickers get dirty from grease or dirt you will have incorrect speed readings.

Either way you're good to go nitro/brushless/brushed.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:20 PM
big hec

hey guys i have a question about the spektrum sr3300t receiver i just got a transponder and i wanted to know if i can plug it in the lap slot on the receiver