Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

Arrma Tailon Led antenna Mod

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Arrma Tailon Led antenna Mod

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 03:52 PM
fishycomics

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Arrma Tailon Led antenna Mod

I have been enjoying my new 1/8th scale tailon by Arrma, and one thing I like is leds so I can see her. on my other models I have then from factory installed. so I got myself thinking. I have the led strips, I got tie wraps, I got just straps I got spare bats. let me make a small antenna red on three corners blue on one that now becomes Purple due to the red. I said let me go bigger. and I did. so I d onot do much nite riding but at least during the day Ican see the led light. I mounted to the rear shock tower and stays solid. Iseen a video, and found the antenna, that cost $30.00 I spent time, and came out priceless at the moment. I am sure yoyu have your leds lighting up. I thought I share mine with you all. Happy rc 'ng enjoy

FISH