Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Bashing vids

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 06:27 PM
monster_nt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bashing vids

[link]http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=34856[/link]

hope everyone likes it. if you've got one post it on here. i love watching videos of high flying rc's
Old 07-31-2004, 10:25 AM
monster_nt

Default RE: Bashing vids

come on there's got to be some kind of feedback!
opinions
complements
something!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2004, 12:50 PM
TGreg24

1. why would u do that to an xxx-nt wit them big tires [:'(]
2. bad video quality
3. bad bashing site that was weak
4. ur a bad driver
TJ
Old 07-31-2004, 04:16 PM
madblunted

You should not give your music the priority, compress that stuff as much as you can if your going to play music, your video quality was bad because of the compression. Other than that nice to see a xxx nt getting bashed around, you need to use more brake in the air, i did the same mistake you did the other day, well because i was a ditz and running w/ my brake glazed over, and well I cam down hard on the rear and broke the shock tower, and bent the crap out of on of my driveshafts, so now i need to replace them.. aahhh. Other than that keept he vids coming.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:38 PM
monster_nt

workin on another one at this this time.

pakfan, do you have any movies, not i suggest you not critisize so quikly. besides living like 30 miles from any track or bashing site, i'm only 15 and i built that track with my own hand and it took like 20 hours of hard work. lets see pics of your hardcore bashing site YOU made. and your awsome driving.

not to mention this is my FIRST video i've ever made.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:33 PM
sweetmaxx

Dude disregard what pakfan said... Nice video, me and some buds also had to make our own track due to a lack of them, I think it took us about 1-2 months in all of hard manual labor. I feel ur pain! Now just keep on pumping those videos out...
Old 07-31-2004, 11:48 PM
bigair78

Hey Monster_NT don't worry about that guy. There are some people on here like that. They seem to forget an old saying"if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"!!. Just ignore them. Here are a few tips I would give. First work on the quality of the video. No body really wants to watch something that is hard to make out. Second, try some more angles. Third, don't listen the negative uncontructive BS those guys say.

On another note, are those stock stampede tires you using on the xxx-nt. If so, get rid of them. They are way to hard and heavy. Get some masher 2k's if you are going to run big tires like that. Also, the tire groves should all go the same way. The "V" in the grove should face forward. Not that there is much improvement in performance, just a cool factor to it I guess.

Keep up the good work. What video editing software were you using. I can give tips on some programs to help improve image quality.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:39 PM
monster_nt

sweetmax,
ya, i've worked on and off on that track for over a year now.(alot of rebuilding jumps,etc...) used a tractor to build up a new banked turn and a landing ramp yesterday. also finished a movie(BOON BASH 2).

bigair,
i used pixela image mixer to get it on the computer then transfered it to windows movie maker. i would really like to get some slow motion shots but have no idea how to do that, soooo. and ya those are stock stampede tires. my dad wants to sell his stampede so i'll have to get m2k's like i wanted in the first place. oh yea and the videos are uploaded at the highest quality i can get. i'm not sure why when they are played in window media player they do that, windows movie maker they are almost crystal clear.

thanks for the tips and help
Old 08-01-2004, 08:20 PM
monster_nt

here's another one, hope everone likes it. its a little more synchronized than the last one. but it is a choppy at first. sorry. hope the quality is a little better than the last one.[&:]

[link]http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=35079[/link]
Old 08-01-2004, 08:57 PM
brycej
My Feedback: (1)

hey, yea monster_nt that movie was pretty good i thought. I have a xxx-nt to. If you get anymore movies, post them i am looking forward to more!
later
brycej
Old 08-01-2004, 09:16 PM
monster_nt

every time i've got a friend over we're out at the track filming. if the movie seemed kinda poor quailty, if you weren't already viewing it at 100% try that instead of any different size, i noticed it helped a bit.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:33 PM
brycej

yea. i am viewing it at about 100%. It seems to be alittle bit fuzy, but its not bad. You are running the stock engine right? It looks like it seems to be running really good! I got rid of the stock one in my xxx-nt and got a OS cvr 15. How hot are you running? If you got anymore vids let me no. Do you have any other cars?
later
brycej
Old 08-01-2004, 10:02 PM
monster_nt

have my xxx-nt, yes stock engine, and a b4 that i will have in the vids when i get a new motor for it. and savgbashr, my friend has a savage thats gonna show up one of these times. my engine was runnin about 200 during the video. right now it's not runnin as good as it seems, i think there's a hairline crack in the fueltank or something cause if it dies its hard to restart and it starts sucking fuel into the exhaust pipe and its hard to get fuel to the engine.. the coupler has a few cracks in it, could that be the problem for the weird pressure? it WAS runnin really REALLY good for awhile then it just stopped runnin good. btw, did your o.s. fit directly or did your have to add something or whatever?

thanks for support and comments.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:11 PM
brycej

hey, Yea i have a savage ss to, its pretty sweet. I put the os cvr 15 in and yes it was a direct fit, i used all the old cluch and flywheel off the mach 15 and it works great. the engine mounts work aswell. It makes alot of difference compared to the stock one, it does about 45+ on pavement and accelerates like mad compared to the mach 15.
talk to you later
brycej
Old 08-01-2004, 10:15 PM
brycej

ohh yea, do you have a fuel filter on your xxx-nt? Cause if you dont you might have gotten a peice of dirt or something in the fuel tank and went threw the fuel line into the carb. it might be hanging up in the carb and wont alow gas to get to it. I had a friend that had a xxx-nt and the same thing happend to it. Might want to take apart the carb and clean it out. It wouldnt hurt.
bryce j
Old 08-01-2004, 10:29 PM
monster_nt

had a fuel filter and found out that was the cause for a while but now its doing it again.[:@] and what shaft type is your engine?
Old 08-01-2004, 10:40 PM
brycej

well i couldnt tell you that one, i am not sure it fit the stock flywheel and cluch though
Old 08-01-2004, 10:43 PM
monster_nt

ok

anyone else got a cool movie?
Old 08-01-2004, 10:44 PM
brycej

I run fuel filters on all my rc's and never have a problem. You just have to clean them out every once in a while. What engine are you going to put in your b4?
Old 08-01-2004, 10:52 PM
monster_nt

a rush 14x2 or a speed gem14x2 i'm not sure yet, heck those motors could change to epic binary stock pro or something.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:13 PM
savgbashr

yeah when i get my savage back up and running it'll be in those vids
Old 08-02-2004, 06:04 PM
monster_nt

yeah and doing backflips and frontflips and huge air and the supercross track. oops i let the cat out of the bag! yeah we're planning to go to a supercross or bmx track if we can get the pemission. anyway catch ya latter.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:28 PM
brycej

hey, whats wrong with your savage?? I have one and i cant seem to brake a part on it except the spur gear. When are you going to have the next movie out? i am looking forward to it.
later
brycej
Old 08-02-2004, 08:48 PM
monster_nt

i'm thinking about doing a movie of the night i got my truck..... 2 YEARS AGO! it's at the track i go to sometimes. it would be like a "laugh at the newby driver" vid than anything else.[&:]

what's ya'lls opinion on that?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:27 PM
pooman07
My Feedback: (2)

Great vid Monster_nt i am working on one as well (first time) and i am using windows movie maker(not so good) what are you using? this ones not to good considering it came free with my dell and when a song plays when a movie showing it will sound cracky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.