Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 01:57 AM
djeurofoeva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: some one make a REAL demolition derby / rc nitro

MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEZ
Old 03-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Savage_Dias

ORIGINAL: ThAtSgOtTaHuRt

I was just thinking that you could take your RC car body and place tin\aluminium foil over it (multiple times to make it thick) to form a tin foil body shell so when a collision happens it will be damaged. this would only be cool for like semi slow electric touring cars though. or just using any sort of crushable body shell would be cool.

They used to do that at the HO scale slot car track I run at. They'd run 3 or 4 minute heats & whoever was the last one with a body still attached to their chassis won. The bodies had to be painted & could only be held on with whatever grip you could muster out of the aluminum foil. We've tried to get them to do it again but it's rough on the power supply when the bodies short out the lanes.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Tagsrover

I would do a demolition derby, but do you guys really think someone would take a tricked out rc and destroy it. If you put hundreds (or thousands[>:]) of dollars into a show / sick racer, why would you destroy it. Its not like you ae totaling your pride and joy.