Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Videos
Reload this Page >

New SMF Video - R/C X Games!

Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

New SMF Video - R/C X Games!

Old 07-24-2007, 01:36 AM
FHF Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New SMF Video - R/C X Games!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to bump this thread as I am getting things ready for the 3rd Annual R/C X games coming up over Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately SMF never finished the vid from last years event, however Inside R/C was there and did a whole show from our event. It was a great weekend of racing with a rock crawling coarse and Mini X electris off-road track added to the list of competitions. The show has been posted in 4 parts on youtube, heres a link to the first one http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=qZB9u3WjLbc You can view the other parts on the side links. Hopefully we can get B!!! to do another SMF vid from this years race. For more info about this years event, check out our website at www.rcxgames.com and check out our forum boards. Its going to be another great weekend of RC !!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 PM
s7jstep1

awesome vid, it just need some electrics
Old 09-12-2007, 05:43 PM
doesgo

Just turn down the sound and pretend they're electric-powered! There is some electric truck racing at the X Games, but they don't make for great video footage.