Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Punishment

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
tistheman7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punishment

This is a new video i made including tire shredding burnouts and wall flips

[link=http://media.putfile.com/Punishment-9]"Punishment"[/link]

WARNING: Contains explicit language, if this offends you do not watch

carnage pics

I just threw this together today so its an ok vid and the quality is off alittle because when i got done editing it was at 54mb lol had to shrink it a good bit (10mb)

I think the only reason my tires didnt explode is because of 4layers of tape that was inside them
Old 09-12-2006, 06:39 PM
savagelover

Default RE: Punishment

man DO NOT! ever do that again when you rev the engine that high when your foot was on the front tire. you will kill the engine!
Old 09-12-2006, 06:52 PM
tistheman7

ORIGINAL: savagelover

man DO NOT! ever do that again when you rev the engine that high when your foot was on the front tire. you will kill the engine!
i 100% agree with you this was a one time thing too push it too its limits you can be ashured that i will never do a burnout again or rev that high lol(if it can take this then normal driveing shouldnt be a problem) as for the tires i dont care they were almost gone when i put them on tho i think i may have some tranny issues now??? as you can tell towards the end of the vid it was revving real high and at the last part the motor revved up but the wheels didnt spin. i have checked the wheels and there not stripped, the spur gear is not stripped, and the axles seem to be ok (have to look closer). do you think the slipper clutch is fried or out of adjustment??? idk when i turn the spur gear with my hand the tires turn... so idk guess ill have to look more but i hope i dont have to tear apart the tranny or get a new one anyone got any ideas
Old 09-12-2006, 09:37 PM
mulletman

well, when you rev to motor with your foot on the tire it could of easly killed you clutch(do you always do things this stupid with your jato?)
Old 09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
MastaDizasta

Probably the clutch or could be a loose flywheel...
Old 09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
tistheman7

ORIGINAL: mulletman

well, when you rev to motor with your foot on the tire it could of easly killed you clutch(do you always do things this stupid with your jato?)
guess you didnt read what i wrote but w/e

thanx for the info i will check it out
Old 09-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Wisconsin Nitro

if your gona be that rough on a vehicle do it on the street or of a jump not with your foot
Old 09-13-2006, 12:00 AM
bennyblanco

i read what you said but your still stupid for doing that!!! get a life!!!
Old 09-13-2006, 04:05 PM
tistheman7

i dont understand. i said i wasnt doing it anymore and i relize that it wasnt the best thing to do (i think i need a new clutch) but really my foot didnt do anything but to keep it from flipping because a was doing a burnout not a wall flip. yall dont have to keep telling me i was wrong..dang and to tell me to get a life??? OK im sure that people that are more rough on there cars than i am (like jumping of a house) i will keep to jumping and racing for now on but dont get personal with me for bashing with my own car......

anyways anybody know a good way to do a barrel roll. i hit my ramp the wrong one time and it did a barrel roll im thinking like make one side of a ramp have like a 4in step up on the lip of the ramp? might work
Old 09-13-2006, 04:43 PM
pulse213

Forget them, tistheman7

I agree with you,it's no different than jumping your truck off a building or ramp until the chassis is mush. But, that's cool! Your trouble is you don't have the right logo at the beginning of your vid. If you did, you could burn it to the ground and it'd be Sweet!!

It's just the risk you take on a public site. Some tard pipes off,and the dogpile begins.

I've got one of those barrel rolls on tape,send me a pm and I'll give you a link.

Old 09-14-2006, 08:43 PM
ryan_t888

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for posting the entertainment. It's too bad we have immature children getting personal over entertainment on public forums.

It is theoretically impossible to over-rev a one-cylinder engine.

Also I doubt your clutch is gone from that short period of time. Once the tires break free there is little friction with the road allowing the tires and engine to rev up equally. Just be aware that excessive clutch bell heat will melt the spur gears.

Ryan
Old 09-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Indecline099

that was pretty awsome, nice wall backflips
Old 09-15-2006, 10:28 PM
redfox03

nice vid, and the limp bizkit song fit the video too. love that song. you didnt have you foot on the wheel for that long, geez. my friend did his rustler worse than that when he was trying to blow up the stock 2.5r that came with the truck. you clutch is probably bad though from that. but ah well, you can always fix it.