Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

losi xx stuff

Old 11-21-2010, 09:24 AM
losi2x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi xx stuff

Have my old losi xx that I want to get running again.Id like to know what kind of brushless setup you guys suggest for this buggy?Not racing just running with some buddys on homemade tracks? Ihave my trusty turbo 30 charger so what batterys do you suggest for this setup.THanks for any info.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 AM
lifeandhowtoliveit

Default RE: losi xx stuff

The XX tranny can handle brushless motors with no problem. It really comes down to what your budget is. I have a budget Castle Sidewinder ESC with a 5700 motor in one of my old Losi's and it works really well.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:44 PM
losi2x

What brushless setup would it take to run like a brushed 12 turn on 2000 battery packs.Im thinking about running the 7 cell 5000s with the brushless setup.Thanks for your help and its a xxx buggy not xx
Old 12-02-2010, 05:36 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

something in the 7.5-8.5 range would be similar to a 12t brushed. although you won't get the full benefit of brushless without lipo.