Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

TYCO HIJACKER - PLEASE help me find one! PLEASE!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

TYCO HIJACKER - PLEASE help me find one! PLEASE!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 09:47 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default TYCO HIJACKER - PLEASE help me find one! PLEASE!!

HI guys, i've been into RC for over 15-20 yrs, and my first one I loved was the Tyco Hijacker.

It was a9.6V remote control. Black body like a Lamborgini, had a red button on the upper part of the controller and when you pushed it, it poped up about 3 inches.

Compaired to the RC's these days it isn't anything special but to me it brings back all those memories as a kid. Anyway I need help finding one, I know there are some old collectors out there who might have one, or may know of someone with one. If so can you please contact me at: [email protected]

I would LOVE to buy one. It dosn;t have to be perfect but i'd like it to work properly, I can buy new batteries etc. I really need some help, all I keep coming up with are dead ends, I can;t find one anywhere. Please help me if you can, i;d like to pass this down to my kids one day and get them into the hobby. I think i've been looking for 2 years on and off and i'm hoping I stumble onto one soon. Thanks in advance for any help/leads on where to find one.