Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Kyosho Raider pro

I will be selling two Kyosho Raider Pros soon, and Idont know where to start price wise. It will have everything but a wing and a body. Iwould just like your input on how much I should start letting these go for. If you are intrested shoot me a pm! One will be in never ran condition and the other in about two runs.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Kyosho Raider pro

I had a Raider ARR that had only been run once indoors and put on the shelf. Sold for around $60. The Pro was complete and never run and I got $95 for it. Felt like I lost money on both but it's all part of the hobby. They sat on my shelf for years so it was time for them to move on......

RE: Kyosho Raider pro

I would like to get as much as I can. I have been saveing for a slash 4x4 since it came out and I would like to get one before may 7th for our local bash fest.