Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Kyosho Raider pro

Old 03-18-2011, 10:04 PM
tabrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Raider pro

I will be selling two Kyosho Raider Pros soon, and Idont know where to start price wise. It will have everything but a wing and a body. Iwould just like your input on how much I should start letting these go for. If you are intrested shoot me a pm! One will be in never ran condition and the other in about two runs.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:33 PM
john01374

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Raider pro

I had a Raider ARR that had only been run once indoors and put on the shelf. Sold for around $60. The Pro was complete and never run and I got $95 for it. Felt like I lost money on both but it's all part of the hobby. They sat on my shelf for years so it was time for them to move on......
Old 03-22-2011, 09:15 AM
tabrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Raider pro

I would like to get as much as I can. I have been saveing for a slash 4x4 since it came out and I would like to get one before may 7th for our local bash fest.