Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Team Associated Rc250/300

bought this a few days ago for $100. its the one that was stolen out of my truck 2 years ago. after it was stolen from me, it went to a few people, then to my friend and back to me.

only change on it is, it has a motor with pipe, has a body,rear tire is cracked, servo board has been cut up,and it had a cracked DELTAfuel tank installed.

i have the original associated Fuel tank for it. when it was stolen from me ,it was new built,never ran,servo board was uncut. i had the original box and manual and spare parts for it,then i got rid of it last month,then i got this back!great! its still never been ran, motor hasnt ran. plans are to get another body for it ,and shelf it!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Team Associated Rc250/300

Great news for you then!....you should make a big banner for it..."once was lost, but then bought back".....

I hate people who steel your stuff......sometimes wish the law can change..."idiot, with what hand did you take the item first, so we can cut off your thumb's first part, and you can be seen as a thief" or something. You work hard for your money, and spend hours to build the car and the poof......its gone!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well, since im dying for a restoration project ,kinda bored with the rc10GT's ... i figured id freshen this thing up . all i can realy do is tear it down, clean it, polish all the metal parts. im searching for new rear foam tires, a new body and period correct radio gear. also looking for a period correct motor with the exhaust port on the side.

tear down should take place in a few days.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

nice! onroad isn't my thing, but anything old and associated is cool in my book!
    RC8BE/B4/BBT/JRX2/RC10/RC10T/DF-01/ABC GENETIC/M-03/ KRANZEL TERMINATOR/CPE PRO MOD CLOD/BLADE 120SR & CX3/TROJAN T-28/CHAMP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: kaiser01

nice! onroad isn't my thing, but anything old and associated is cool in my book!

yeah im more of a off road type of guy, but i like anything thats vintage associated. over the past month i realized i had a thing for older associated electric on road !!
    im just itching to get a Rc12i. I have no where to run on road cars, but im gonna start collecting just to have them on the shelf.. once these classics are gone, they are gone forever!

How do you know it's your original? Nice car either way[8D]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

when it was stolen out of my truck ,it was 90% built.. the radio tray wasnt cut, so the fuel tank wasnt installed.

when i got it back the radio tray was hacked up, and it had a delta fuel tank installed.. the idiot who took it, didnt notice the box on the floor board that had the rest of the parts in it!!
    mine also had bearings on the front left wheel, and bushings on the front right wheel (ran out of bearings) when i picked this one up it had the same deal!

the delta fuel tank in it now is cracked , but im sure i still have the original associated fuel tank somewhere.

the guy who sold it to my friend was getting locked up for drug charges, so he had to sell stuff off.. that same guy was bugging the crap out of me asking if i would sell it.
    im glad i got it back, but i had to pay to get it back .. i paid $200 for 2 rc10's and this , so it was a steal. dont know if the cracke head who stole it is still in jail or not, i hope i see him at the local track some day. we shall have to catch up on old times. Karma is blankety blank... i should know .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Donahue Racing

ORIGINAL: kaiser01

yeah im more of a off road type of guy, but i like anything thats vintage associated. over the past month i realized i had a thing for older associated electric on road !!
    im just itching to get a Rc12i. I have no where to run on road cars, but im gonna start collecting just to have them on the shelf.. once these classics are gone, they are gone forever!

i hear ya, i need to get some rc10l's & 12's just because they are vintage ae.
    RC8BE/B4/BBT/JRX2/RC10/RC10T/DF-01/ABC GENETIC/M-03/ KRANZEL TERMINATOR/CPE PRO MOD CLOD/BLADE 120SR & CX3/TROJAN T-28/CHAMP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i got a few 10L serie pan cars , none are complete. sitting in that box of junk thats always forgotten !!