Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Older kyosho needing Identified

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 08:21 PM
tabrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older kyosho needing Identified

Alright so today I went out and bought my slash 4x4, after a hard day of bashing I got home and I needed a place on our shelf to put it. There was a a box that has been sitting next to my desert truck that has been there for a looonnnggg time. I always thought it was my dads so I moved it today and I looked into it. Inside was very old kyosho I belive sitting inside, it has EVERYTHING but the transmitter. The problem is I don't know exactly what it is, so can I get some help identifying it? I can post pictures tomorrow I do not have the time to upload them right now. Thanks for the help!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:45 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Older kyosho needing Identified

post'em up, i'm sure we can id it.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
tabrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry it took so long I have been away from the computer. I belive it is some sort of kyosho, but I really don't know. The only stuff it dosn't have is a transmitter and leads for a battery.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a clone of the tamiya grasshopper/hornet. not a kyosho.

could be a world engines "rock buster", but there were a bunch of clones made by different companies.

i have a clone that i run, tough, simple cars. for replacement parts just look up the manual for the tamiya hornet or grasshopper.
all the parts are readily available.

that "off road racer" sticker on the back looks like kyosho. lol