Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

1992 rc10

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 01:07 PM
dstressman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 rc10

Hi all ,
I came acrossmy old 1992 RC10 champion ship car ( stealth ) What or where can i get info on what new rc10 parts will work ? I would like to get it going again , I need a set of rear axles ,shocks or a rebuild kit for the gold shocks ( and i beleive a shock tool ) , stock motor , battery hold down . It still has the novak reverse speed control and i beleive it may work but not sure . Is it possible to convert it to a brushless set up and what will i need ? I will try to post up pics

Old 01-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Flyfreak7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1992 rc10

As long as it has the Stealth trans you can run a mild brushless setup.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:18 AM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: 1992 rc10

You can find a shock rebuild kit at many online retailers. It comes with o-rings, spacers and a new assembly tool. Pick up some green slime too, it smoothes out the shock action. Axles and drive shafts are around but you have to look. Search online and ebay for MIP CVDs. You can't use B4 axles because the drive shaft is longer and the axle doesn't taper down as on the RC10. This also means modern 2.2 buggy wheels don't fit unless you make some custom modifications.