Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

need help tracking down radio shack 4x4

Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

need help tracking down radio shack 4x4

Old 12-25-2011, 01:05 AM
karamgill99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help tracking down radio shack 4x4

hi guys and girls,
basically after searching the internet i found this site. I am looking for a radio shack big wheel 4x4. My father recently passed away and it was the first rc i ever got that he purchased for me, it must have been 1991 or 1992 at the time. i found someone in ontario that was selling it but the add was from april and i presume its gone, if you have one or know someone who has one please let me know, its a hunt that i hope ends sooner than later, here is the only picture i could find of it!

it took 6aa and 1 9v in the bottom, had a high and low gear, had a blower in the front, was black, lol i know its kinda weak but its what i recall.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87394.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1704784  
Old 01-23-2012, 08:52 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: need help tracking down radio shack 4x4

my dad HAD that truck!! it was pretty neat, i do remember it was DUAL motor.

good luck to you finding that truck, i will keep my eyes open for you.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:33 PM
philbo427

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't really make out exactly what this RC looks like but I saw this on a local craigslist ad. No mention of Radio Shack but thought I would post it.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/zip/2822478360.html

Old 02-25-2012, 08:51 AM
vintageshack

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have that exact truck! I bought it about 6 years ago for 10 bucks still in the original box! It dosen't have dual motors but it is 4wd. I also have one similar to the one in the last pic except it has 2 air cleaners on top of the blower instead of the scoop.. That one I got on my 8th birthday way back when!
By the way, I'm new to this site and joined just because I was looking on info on that exact truck..