Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Help Identfy this car 1/10 kyosho car

Ive asked on the kyosho forums, and RCgroups.com with out any help. I have a 1/10 scale rc car, and I am not sure what model it is. I got it for free with the hopes of fixing it up for my fiance. Heres what it looks like~~~~
    I put those rims on it, cause it had none lmao.
    A model would be helpful as the rear end is messed up so I want too fix it. It doesnt look like that bad of a little car. I have everything too put it together, motor, esc, radio gear. I just dont know what this things called

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Help Identfy this car 1/10 kyosho car

I believe this is a kyosho PureTen Alpha EP from 1999.
    1 Bad Puddy Tat

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That looks like it, thank you so much!!! I am glad I can finally start looking for parts.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Not much of anything as far as parts go If anyone reading this has any spare parts. PM me, this one the belt slips when you turn it, only front tires spin.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The front end is kind of "messed up" too, it has some shocks that i don't recognize from this model, and also the shock tower is modified with some aluminium. But it is a nice little car, as you might have figured out i had one myself (my first real rc car), but this had a brown-ish colour on the chassi, as was the shocks (frictions by the way) with orange springs. I guess Ebay is the source for getting parts, unless you got a local shop that is helpful to get some parts for you.

But as sure as yesterday is gone this is a PureTen Alpha EP as i8tweety says!
    Find a job you love, then you won\'\'t have to work for the rest of your life.