Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Vintage Kyosho ID Help

I traded an old lawnmower of mine for 9 rc cars, having problems identifying this kyosho (first one in the pics) the second one is a HPI, im assuming its some model of RS4, but im not positive , if anyone has any insight on exactly what it is that'd be great, the losi in the picture im thinking is a XXXT? thanks in advance!!! Also curious if an old Traxxas spirit is worth anything? got one of those in the lot too. any suggestions on a reserve price for any of them on ebay?? will be selling individually

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Vintage Kyosho ID Help

The first one is a Kyosho of some sort. The second one is an old Duratrax Evader. The last one is an old HPI... but I have no idea which one.
    Her name was Lola. She was a show girl.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am pretty sure the one is a Losi , not a duratrax, it has Losi stickers on the underside and it also says Losi Tru pitch or somethinjg like that on the transmission casing, and they dont look like stickers someone added, they look factory.  im just not sure on what model it is. 

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The first one is unlike any Kyosho I've ever seen. Its similar to the old super alta, but not one.

The Stadium truck is 100% a Duratrax Evader. Probably the ST based on age and having the aluminum shocks.

The HPI appears to be the original RS4 but the chassis is different.