Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Vintage Kyosho ID Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM
mycat8urskidoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Kyosho ID Help

I traded an old lawnmower of mine for 9 rc cars, having problems identifying this kyosho (first one in the pics) the second one is a HPI, im assuming its some model of RS4, but im not positive , if anyone has any insight on exactly what it is that'd be great, the losi in the picture im thinking is a XXXT? thanks in advance!!! Also curious if an old Traxxas spirit is worth anything? got one of those in the lot too. any suggestions on a reserve price for any of them on ebay?? will be selling individually

Old 05-11-2012, 01:06 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Vintage Kyosho ID Help

The first one is a Kyosho of some sort. The second one is an old Duratrax Evader. The last one is an old HPI... but I have no idea which one.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 PM
mycat8urskidoo

I am pretty sure the one is a Losi , not a duratrax, it has Losi stickers on the underside and it also says Losi Tru pitch or somethinjg like that on the transmission casing, and they dont look like stickers someone added, they look factory.  im just not sure on what model it is. 

Old 05-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Scottgir

The first one is unlike any Kyosho I've ever seen. Its similar to the old super alta, but not one.

The Stadium truck is 100% a Duratrax Evader. Probably the ST based on age and having the aluminum shocks.

The HPI appears to be the original RS4 but the chassis is different.