Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Old Kyosho question

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
pcarluvr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Old Kyosho question

I have 2 old Kyosho kits I bought in @ 1993-1995 that are not completely put together at the moment. One is a 1/8 Inferno ST and the other 1/10 Rampage pro. Both have most parts to make running vehicles. I want to sell them. Should I make them working models prior to selling? I mean, they both have servo's but radio's and receivers are missing. I think I should sell them as parts cause they probably are not worth a whole lot either running or not? The inferno needs a rear center dogbone, front chassis plate that bolts to the front diff and steering, and an air filter element. It also has the original, uncut, unpainted body. The Rampage needs clutch bell bearings and a body, I think that's it. Any suggestions?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 AM
lifeandhowtoliveit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old Kyosho question

I know both of those RCs very well. If I were you I would put them back together, and list them as they are. You would spend a small chunk of change on parts to fully complete them, and that would really cut into your profit. I alsothink its important to make sure they are clean when you sell them. Send me a pic of what you have for the inferno ST and a price. I might be interested. [email protected]

Dave