Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

need help finding serpent parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
moparhemi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help finding serpent parts

Hello all I am starting to collect vitagenitro cars so far I have collected a serpent sprint 6020 that needs some parts a serpent 835 that has never been used and a serpent impulse that is in great condetion Iwould like to knowwho has parts for these cars even if there in good condetion I would liketo have extraparts the 6020 is the onethat i would really liketo restore so if anybody hasparts for the 6020 please let me know I amalso looking to buyother vintage serpents. Thanks in advance, Dan
Old 03-10-2013, 12:16 AM
smokeymaronejpfxb8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help finding serpent parts

if you find rims/tyres for the 835 serpent can you pass on where to get plz ? trying to get donuts/ or pre mounts for a 235mm picco rs600 2wd, cheers, i can't find anyone selling any 235mm tyre/rims etc. allso bodies for the 235mm chassis ? where ? they can't have all been ditched aye ?
Tony.