Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Identify this car?

I've owned this particular car for quite a few years, and I certainly put it through its paces when I was little. I recently dug it out after many years and considered finding a newer performance chassis that may fit it to breathe new life into the car.

I'm trying to figure out who made the car and if it may actually be rare enough to try to restore. I'm not sure how old it is, either, since I bought it used at a garage sale for $2.

The only clue I have is "Scientific Toys Ltd." embossed underneath the chassis and just behind the motor, but I can only find a similar car and a site that hasn't been updated since 2007.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Identify this car?

not very old.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Identify this car?

Quick look on their website and it looks like basically toy grade r/c... I wouldn't put any real money into it, honestly it looks to be in pretty decent shape. Keep it on the shelf for nostalgia, but not much else.. I doubt its worth much. they weren't much to begin with.
    If it has wheels... I\'\'ll make it fly

Hey,I have seen this car before in a race sport and this sport car speed is very fast but buddy not getting the name.
    Go Here