Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Associated 162mm main driveshaft?

Hi guys, so yes im new here, i did take my 15 years old tc3 for a spin after almost 4 full years of retirement and managed to hit a curb... In consequences the driveshaft bent and i cant seem to find the replacement. Anyone familiar with these? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

^^ that part number is listed on other websites with specs that say its 175mm! Thats why im confused. Can someone confirm to me?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I saw that 175mm length on another site, too, and wondered about it. They say it's for a tc3, though. You might get some good info by calling a main or tower and explaining the problem. it may be something like a screwed up spec sheet. LOL then again, it may cost you 10 bucks to find out if it will fit. Good luck

Thanks! Ill call and see whats up.. If anything ill hammer down the bent one. That trick always wins..

So, i called couple places... Shaft is discontinued!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    They're still all over e bay for under 10 bucks. you'll probably just have to buy one and see if it fits. Or straighten the one you have.

Update, i searched a bit more and found 2 in stock in bandbhobby so i bought them both! Thanks guys