Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

clodbuster

Old 10-24-2009, 10:40 AM
joed.904

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clodbuster

what is the best motors to use in my clodbuster i have a novac speed control
with dual 8.4 batteries like to pull and race at some point a may start crawling
thank you
Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM
The Mad Modder

Default RE: clodbuster

Trinity makes good motors(the only good things that they make). Just so you know, whatever motors you uses eith have to have 0 timing or be available in reversed version. Reason being, the clod has one of the trannies flipped so that on motor runs in reverse.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:29 PM
joed.904

thank you for replying don't know much bout r/c I kinda fell into it now I'm hooked have 12 trucks now
mostly nitro learning as i go I will check out trinity a friend suggested e revo motors but his is slower than
my stock motors got to beat the buddies so thanks for your info if your interested my e mail is [email protected]
would like to learn more bout the clod and my other trucks not sure how rcu works just yet i got lucky with my first post thanks again
Old 08-18-2010, 05:10 PM
mugen69

We use 17t Venom motors in or Clod race series last year. The now use 15t HPI Fireball motors. Both work great. If you want more of a clod discussion you can check out rcmt.biz or clodtalk.com