Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Looking for parts for a Black Foot

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
dakotanut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for parts for a Black Foot

I was given a Tamiya Black Foot. It looks kinda old and some of the suspension parts are broken. May be brittle plastic. I was wondering where I could find parts for it. Or if I can? I would like to get it up and running and see what it can do. I need most parts that the shocks bolt on to and a tire/rim.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM
etaeniura

Default RE: Looking for parts for a Black Foot

You can get the wheels on ebay, but Blackfoots (blackfeet?) are pretty popular these days, so the prices get a little steep. Also try rcchopshop.com, they have a bunch of vintage parts. They even have some of the vintage hop-ups from CRP and other mfgs.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:42 AM
dakotanut

Default RE: Looking for parts for a Black Foot

Thank you so much for that bit of info. I will surf and see what I can find. How do I know what year or model it is? I've got pics of it under a different thread. I'm not sure what I've got exactly. It is a Black Foot but I don't know if it is special or anything.