Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Kyosho Le Mans 360E

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 09:53 AM
oxide80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kyosho Le Mans 360E

Hi everyone, look for some information regarding an old Kyosho LeMans 360E Motor. I know the motor is something I had bought from Tower Hobbies about 20 years ago. Motor was broken in and lightly used only for a few runs until the gear box blew up in my Big Boss. I know its either a 540 or 550 sized motor with adjustable timing and its rebuildable. I can't find the box or paperwork that came with it. If any one know the specs on this motor and about what it is worth I'd be interested to know.
Thanks Pete
Old 09-08-2010, 10:29 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kyosho Le Mans 360E

here's what i was able to dig up:

the 360e was the standard motor in the kyosho turbo scorpion kit. the rest of the scorpions had 540's.

it seems that the 360 line up was 550 sized in the 20-25,000 rpm range.

i found this link, although it doesn't include the 360e it does have a few 360's. sorry it's in french:

http://www.vintage-rc.org/forum/view...php?f=37&t=230