Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying combat around tulsa, Ok?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

Anyone flying combat around tulsa, Ok?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 12:13 AM
msmith0572
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone flying combat around tulsa, Ok?

Just curious if anyone flies any combat around Tulsa, I am from Bartlesville and nobody seems interested.
Please leave info and maybe I'll have someone to combat against.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:04 AM
goneflyn

Default RE: Anyone flying combat around tulsa, Ok?

I am in Stillwater and there are only two or three (me included) here. One of the guys that used to fly combat, has turned toward free flight. I am new to it, and ooking for people interested also. Texas is really big in it, especially Paris. That is just across the border, but, still pretty far for me.

Anyone else?
Old 11-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Ten-Man
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Anyone flying combat around tulsa, Ok?

Eureka!!!!!!! This is great. Hi guys My name is Don Howard I am the Oklahoma RCCA rep. It is great that you guys want to fly combat!!!!!! I am in Ponca City and have tried tirelessly to get folks from Oklahoma to fly combat. My e-mail address is [email protected] shoot me an e-mail and I will do all I can to get some combat going. We had 2 meets this year in Ponca City. We will have 2 meets next year as well. Anytime you want some practice just let me know. They plan on putting a couple meets on in Norman next year as well. Do you guys allready have planes? If not let me know and I'll help point you to some good stuff. I have flown about as much combat this year as anyone in the country and have lots of free advice. The North Texas Events are great as well but a bit of a drive. I took 2nd place overall this year in the NTRR. Only got beat by another native Oklahoman Eric Wenger this years National Points Champion. All right enough talk lets fly some combat.