Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
Reload this Page >

Battrick combat plane

Community
Search
Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

Battrick combat plane

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:50 PM
JL636
My Feedback: (79)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battrick combat plane

A couple of years back, a guy by the name of Mike Fredricks in
Wisconsin produced a kit called the "Battrick". I have had zero luck in finding an extra one somebody has laying around, and yes, I have called Mike and he is not making them anymore. Any help given will be appreciated. Joe
Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Capn America
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Battrick combat plane

We just got a batch of parts from Mike this spring for the the bat planes. We bought flat bats online from a sporting goods store and Mike made us the firewall parts. Aaron is using b-2 wings on his I believe. Ill see if I cant get him to come over here and point you in the direction. I used the bat fuse to test a low wing design i have been playing with.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM
skukreja
My Feedback: (6)

won't help you much but where do you guys fly combat? I just moved to Milwaukee last week and fly some recreational combat with my Battle Axe.. I'd like to join you guys!

Sachin
Old 07-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Capn America
My Feedback: (3)

We fly just into ohio off the toll road a couple hours east of you. There are a couple guys around you that fly a few local events and the crew up in wisconson would not be that far away. I think dirk and Kelly are west of you in the rock island ill/ davenport area. you might eant to do some checking on the rcca website for event listings and members close to you. There was a group just outside chicago that flew last year, might still find the contact info on the rcca site.

www.rccombat.com
Old 08-12-2009, 02:11 PM
boiler1

Rockford has had meets in the past. You might be able to do some club combat with some of them. Beaver Dam, WI usually has one meet a year and New Auburn, WI has 3. Captain America's club has two a year and I have one in Lima Ohio.