Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Battrick combat plane

A couple of years back, a guy by the name of Mike Fredricks in
    Wisconsin produced a kit called the "Battrick". I have had zero luck in finding an extra one somebody has laying around, and yes, I have called Mike and he is not making them anymore. Any help given will be appreciated. Joe
    AMA 344995
    ProBro2423

RE: Battrick combat plane

We just got a batch of parts from Mike this spring for the the bat planes. We bought flat bats online from a sporting goods store and Mike made us the firewall parts. Aaron is using b-2 wings on his I believe. Ill see if I cant get him to come over here and point you in the direction. I used the bat fuse to test a low wing design i have been playing with.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

won't help you much but where do you guys fly combat? I just moved to Milwaukee last week and fly some recreational combat with my Battle Axe.. I'd like to join you guys!

Sachin

We fly just into ohio off the toll road a couple hours east of you. There are a couple guys around you that fly a few local events and the crew up in wisconson would not be that far away. I think dirk and Kelly are west of you in the rock island ill/ davenport area. you might eant to do some checking on the rcca website for event listings and members close to you. There was a group just outside chicago that flew last year, might still find the contact info on the rcca site.

www.rccombat.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Rockford has had meets in the past. You might be able to do some club combat with some of them. Beaver Dam, WI usually has one meet a year and New Auburn, WI has 3. Captain America's club has two a year and I have one in Lima Ohio.