Notices
RC Drag Racing For all you straight line enthusiasts. Discuss all aspects of rc drag racing here!

1/8th Truggy Drag Racer

Old 10-08-2010, 09:16 AM
JUSTPASSEDU
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8th Truggy Drag Racer

I have had to sell most of my vehicles , I have a 1/8th Truggy with brushless conversion going into it. I wanna do a lil fun drag racing/speed street runs , no real hard launching or anything. I also looked for some belted tires but it seems they are mostly made for the 1/8th buggy size. I picked a set up of on road belted 1/8th tires and wheels , is that ok to run on the truggy if I gear up in pinion a bit ? I know the gear ratios will change with the smaller wheels and tires so I figured I could gear up to gain some speed back. Any suggestions besides pick up a different car ? Thanks
Old 12-13-2010, 03:30 PM
rc18junky

Default RE: 1/8th Truggy Drag Racer

you can run the tiers ofna makes for the gpt 1/8 they make belted ones http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXJAT0&P=7

Old 01-26-2011, 02:34 PM
nastyboys727

Default RE: 1/8th Truggy Drag Racer

hpi i think there called platlines