Community
Search
Notices
RC Drag Racing For all you straight line enthusiasts. Discuss all aspects of rc drag racing here!

hi

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
chaseatthefield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi

i need help building a custom dragcar/funnycar ive never built one before and now im getting into it tell me everything you know about them and how to make the frame chassis and everything else that goes on them PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 PM
FxstsTwo
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: hi

Whats Up, If you can give me some kind of idea just what you want I might me able to help you. If I can't I am sure that I can point you in the right direction. Here are some things that will help. How big do you want your car to be?? What do you have in mind for powering it?? You said dragster or funny car. Which do you want first ( I have a 1/4 scale dragster and I have 1/8 scale funny car and 2 other dragsters 1/8 scale along with 1/4 scale jac rabbit and about 5 other cars ) Notice I said which first. It is very habbit forming. I also have about 15 helicopters. How much do you want to invest in your car?? Do you have a radio or what do you have in mind for a radio?? Do you want a kit or build from scratch?? What kind of time do you want to put into your car?? If you can let me know I will do what I can to help you get started. [email protected] If you want to call me to talk about what you have in mind my name is Roger 575-354-0116
Old 10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
maggio

Default RE: hi

You Have a PM