Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

tires question

i recently built a tt-01d kit and first time out on the pavment one of the stock tires split in half. I have abs pipe all cut up for tires, but i was shopping a little on ebay and came across what seems like a great deal. has anyone had any experience with these, are they any good?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/4PCS-1-10-RC...ht_2544wt_1276

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: tires question

I have never tried them. But for the price I might. Check out Raikou drift tires. Hands down some of the best out there. You should also check out the HPI drift tires and the Yokomo drift tires. They cost a bit more than the Raikou's but the HPI tires come in different licensed styles, and the Yokomo's are well....Yokomo's.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

They seem like a good deal because they come complete, tires and wheel...but the tires are hard plastic and they wear down really fast if you are on asphalt and they get gummy on carpet...go with the Raikou's and the wheels are a bit flimsy, if you nail a curb they break at the spoke.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The best tire for your buck are raikou Drift tires. They offer different type of compound for every application and surface.
    R/C Drift Network - Eastcoast
    Lead, Follow, Get Out the Way!